At Tattoo Regret Clinic, we offer both PicoSure laser tattoo removal and Tattoo Vanish non-laser tattoo removal. Below are some laser tattoo removal before and after photos the using PicoSure laser tattoo removal method. To see Tattoo Vanish non-laser tattoo removal before and after photos CLICK HERE.
Since the 1980s, getting a laser tattoo removal was done with a Q-Switch laser. The laser would break up the pigment into small pebble like particles. Since 2012, with the introduction of the Cynosure PicoSure laser, laser tattoo removal has improved with the pico second technolgy. The Pico laser works by sending ultra-short pulses of energy – without heat – to targeted problem areas. The technology’s high specification helps increase the speed at which the device shatters the tattoo pigments, resulting in fewer treatments to achieve the desired result.
- Tattoos are removed more effectively that other removal systems
- Laser tattoo removal causes less pain then other removal systems
- Pico laser tattoo removal are highly targeted, causes less damage to surrounding skin
- Picosure laser requires fewer sessions to achieve desired results than other removal systems
- Pico laser treatments are very fast, usually 5 to 15 minutes per session
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Here are some Picosure laser tattoo removal before and after photos.
SO YOU WANT A TATTOO REGRET?
CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION!